• Bottles are available in 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml and 30ml capacities
• Dropper tips are available in 0.03 ml, 0.04 ml and 0.05 ml regulated drop sizes (calibrated with water) or in 1 mm and 1.5 mm diameter for high viscosity products
• Tamper-evident PP overcap ensures inviolability of the content
• Different cap colors available
Bottle for ophthalmic squeeze dispenser
• Bottle is designed to be compatible with Aptar’s Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser (OSD)
• 10 ml polyethylene (PE) bottle, sterilized by gamma radiation
• Designed for preservative-free formulation. Preservatives are often blamed for causing allergic reactions and irritation in sensitive subjects or for those who have to use eye drops for long periods of time
• 10 ml dual-chamber bottle for separate storage of liquid and powder products.
• Reservoir chamber on top, primarily container on the bottom
• 1,5 g powder reservoir
• Tamper-evident closure ensures inviolability of the contents
Suitable for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, medical device, veterinary and ophthalmic applications
The service offered by Lameplast is efficient because it is always close to your company.
Fill in the form: you will be contacted within a short space of time.
News from the Lameplast world
At Pharmapack Paris, TekniPlex Healthcare to Showcase Robust Range of Drug Delivery Solutions
At Pharmapack Paris, TekniPlex Healthcare to Showcase Robust Range of Drug Delivery Solutions Across two booths, TekniPlex Healthcare will exhibit materials science solutions for blisters, vials, bottles and droppers, among other applications. Wayne, PA – TekniPlex Healthcare, which utilizes advanced materials science expertise to help deliver better patient outcomes, will highlight a broad […]
Tekni-Plex Healthcare to Host Virtual Technology Day on Mytaverse Platform
Tekni-Plex Healthcare, which utilizes advanced materials science expertise to help deliver better patient outcomes, has launched an immersive, next-level cyber experience to showcase its broad capabilities and product portfolios. To officially kick off its Mytaverse environment, the Tekni-Plex division will host a full day of materials science presentations. The Virtual Technology Day occurs March 8 from 11 […]
Lameplast is specialised in the production of strips of single-dose that meet the need for practical, safe products. The strips can size from 0.3 ml up to 10 ml of product and made with different types of plastic, coloured and customised with embossing, pad printing and silk printing.
Standard Lameplast packaging is available with different applicators for rectal, vaginal and topical use. The proposals include: bottles with pre-inserted or separately packaged cannulas, bottles for rectal use with cannulas, micro-enemas, applicators for vaginal cream and tubes with applicators.
Lameplast is able to offer an increasingly comprehensive service, supplying its customers directly with filling and sealing machines for single-dose containers. The series of Pentafill machines guarantees total flexibility to meet a wide range of needs.