Bottles, Droppers and Caps
The bottles have capacities from 5 to 30 ml and are fitted with dropper of 0,03-0,04-0,05 ml and with tamper evident or child-resistant cap.
Other containers are also available for specific uses, such as the 10 ml bottle compatible with Aptar’s OSD (ophthalmic squeeze dispenser),
or the dual chamber bottle with reservoir.
• Bottles are available in 5ml, 10ml, 15ml, 20ml and 30ml capacities
• Dropper tips are available in 0.03 ml, 0.04 ml and 0.05 ml regulated drop sizes (calibrated with water) or in 1 mm and 1.5 mm diameter for high viscosity products
• Tamper-evident PP overcap ensures inviolability of the content
• Different cap colors available
Bottle for ophthalmic squeeze dispenser
• Bottle is designed to be compatible with Aptar’s Ophthalmic Squeeze Dispenser (OSD)
• 10 ml polyethylene (PE) bottle, sterilized by gamma radiation
• Designed for preservative-free formulation. Preservatives are often blamed for causing allergic reactions and irritation in sensitive subjects or for those who have to use eye drops for long periods of time
• 10 ml dual-chamber bottle for separate storage of liquid and powder products.
• Reservoir chamber on top, primarily container on the bottom
• 1,5 g powder reservoir
• Tamper-evident closure ensures inviolability of the contents
Suitable for pharmaceutical, diagnostic, medical device, veterinary and ophthalmic applications
The service offered by Lameplast is efficient because it is always close to your company.
Fill in the form: you will be contacted within a short space of time.