The Lameplast system features pre-made unit dose vials is a blow fill and seal alternative that provide a higher level of precision, functionality and quality control compared to Blow fill and seal technology.
• Available in different shapes and capacities, sized from 0,3 ml to 10 ml
• Ideal for preservative-free liquids
• Single-dose containers can accommodate liquids, gels or creams
• Easy to open, use and reclose
• Dose precision; no wasted product
• Injection molding creates a smooth orifice with no burrs, flashes or sharp edges, enabling safe dispensing near sensitive areas, such as eyes or mucous membranes
• Ink-jet coding, text embossing and/or labelling is available. Vials are also available in colors and can be decorated by pad printing
• Manufacturing in ISO 7 and ISO 8 cleanrooms
• Sterilization available with gamma, beta or EtO
• Five-vial strips are available in recloseable or non-recloseable options.
Pharmaceutical, diagnostic, medical device, veterinary and cosmetic applications, with an emphasis on ophthalmic (single-dose packaging for eye drops), vaccine and inhalation solution.
Single-dose vials enable drug
manufacturer to successfully launch liquid solution product
Multilayer blow molded single dose vial solution extends shelf-life up to 4x with no refrigeration
Drug manufacturer switches from large-volume glass bottles to single-dose vials for anesthesia drug
Diagnostic kit manufacturer improves test reliability, saves half-million Euro by switching to single-dose vial.
The service offered by Lameplast is efficient because it is always close to your company.
Fill in the form: you will be contacted within a short space of time.
TekniPlex, a globally integrated provider of innovative solutions through materials science and manufacturing technologies, will showcase its latest advancements in consumer packaging materials for a wide variety of products at Interpack, May 4-10 in Düsseldorf. At Hall 7, Level 1, Booth C25, TekniPlex will highlight a variety of new closure liner, sealing and dispensing products that illustrate the company’s […]> read more
Lameplast is delighted to announce its participation in Pharmapack at Paris Porte de Versailles, Paris, from 1 to 2 February 2023. Lameplast will be happy to see you in person at booth B96&98, Hall 7.2, to discover its range of primary packaging To schedule a meeting with the sales team, please contact us here> read more
The bottles in the Lameplast catalogue have capacities from 5 to 30 ml. And are fitted with dropper of 0,03-0,04-0,05 and with tamper-evident or child-resistant cap. Other containers are also available for specific uses, such as the 10 ml bottle compatible with Aptar’s OSD device…
Standard Lameplast packaging is available with different applicators for rectal, vaginal and topical use. The proposals include: bottles with pre-inserted or separately packaged cannulas, bottles for rectal use with cannulas, micro-enemas, applicators for vaginal cream and tubes with applicators.
Lameplast is able to offer an increasingly comprehensive service, supplying its customers directly with filling and sealing machines for single-dose containers. The series of Pentafill machines guarantees total flexibility to meet a wide range of needs.
Utilizziamo i cookie per offrirti la migliore esperienza online. Accettando l'accettazione dei cookie in conformità con la nostra politica sui cookie.