The Lameplast system features pre-made unit dose vials is a blow fill and seal alternative that provide a higher level of precision, functionality and quality control compared to Blow fill and seal technology.
- Available in different shapes and capacities, sized from 0,3 ml to 10 ml
- Ideal for preservative-free liquids
- Single-dose containers can accommodate liquids, gels or creams
- Easy to open, apply and reclose
- Ergonomically shaped to facilitate handling
- Maximum dose precision; no wasted product
- Injection molding creates a smooth orifice with no burrs, flashes or sharp edges, enabling safe dispensing near delicate areas, such as eyes or mucous membranes
- Product data can be ink-jet printed on each vial, text embossing and labeling is also available
- For cosmetics, the vials are available in colors and can be decorated by pad printing
- Production takes place in a Class ISO 7-8–certified cleanroom
- Sterilization with gamma or beta rays, as well as EtO
Pharmaceutical, diagnostic, medical device, veterinary and cosmetic
applications, with an emphasis on ophthalmic (single-dose packaging for eye drops), vaccine and inhalation solution.
The service offered by Lameplast is efficient because it is always close to your company.
Fill in the form: you will be contacted within a short space of time.